Thursday, January 7, 2021

SMASH OUR STASH COLLAB - JANUARY 2021 - Prompt: Use Washi Tape

 For 2021, I signed up for a collaboration on YouTube called Smash Our Stash, where each month on the 7th of the month at Noon Eastern, we post a video using a different item from our stash.  We are given prompts on what item(s) to use each month except two.  For those two, we can pick whatever we want to use.   For January, the prompt is Washi Tape.

Stampin' Up! currently doesn't have Washi Tape available.  However, I amassed quite a lot of it prior to joining Stampin' Up! as a demonstrator and it is still sitting in my home.  Therefore, I used a bit to make some cards and decorate my planner for next week.

Here is a picture of the cards made.  I did use Stampin' Up! products for the stamps, dies, punches, cardstock, specialty paper, tools, and embellishments.  Links to all the Stampin' Up! products used are at the bottom of this blog post.


Snash Our Stash Jan 2021 - Washi Cards with Stampin' Up! Items
Cards made for Smash Our Stash YT Collab
January 2021
All Products Stampin' Up! EXCEPT Washi
(the required item for this month)
Made by Deb Houck's Crafty Cottage

Here is a link to my video showcasing the cards I made using Washi from my non-Stampin' Up! stash, and Stampin' Up! products (stamps, dies, cardstock, etc.).  Please visit my YouTube channel, and then all the other participants in the collaboration to see what they have made using Washi tape.  It could be anything!  Leave a comment!  I'd love to hear from you!



Thanks so much for visiting!  Best wishes for a Happy, Healthy and Safe 2021!

Deb


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment