Sunday, August 25, 2019

Fun Fold Friday - August 16, 2019

Side Flap Card
featuring Hoot, Hoot Hooray Stamp Set by Stampin' Up!

As part of my new YouTube series every Friday, I decided to use as many of the Hoot, Hoot Hooray Stamps as I could and made five (5) fun fold cards.  They are pictured directly below.  These were so much fun to make and simple to stamp and color.  The fun fold makes them that much more special.
Fun Fold Cards - Side Flap Card
featuring Hoot Hoot Hooray stamp set
by Stampin' Up!
Made by Deb Houck
Deb Houck's Crafty Cottage

The dimension of the base card is 5-1/2" high x 6-7/8" wide, scored at 4-1/4" on the wide side.  For the flap, cut a piece of matching card stock approximately 3-1/2" x 3-1/2".   NOTE:  You can change the flap up to be bigger or taller and less wide, as you need for your design. You just need a 1/2" portion to secure the flap under the inner card stock. I did that on a few of the cards to go with the image better.  Also, on several cards I embossed this flap to add some texture (prior to attaching to the card base).   For most of the cards, I used a Whisper White card stock piece of 5-1/4" high x 4" wide for the inside; however on several, I added a strip of Designer Series Paper (DSP) to add interest.  On the last card with the cupcakes (made live in the video), I used a mat of Whisper White 2-1/8" W x 5-1/4" high and a piece of DSP 2" wide x 5-1/8" high.  To see how to make these cards, please view my YouTube video, linked here:  


The supplies for all the cards can be found below.  If you'd like to purchase any of the supplies listed, simply click on the image and it will take you to my Stampin' Up! web store.   Thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment