Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Rollin' Down the Highway Card - Motorcycle - from YouTube Live April 2, 2019

Lots of fun sayings were being tossed out during the live on this one, which filled the time when I had some indecision on what to put on top this fabulous paper!  I didn't want to cover up the 2 full bikes on the card.  Whatever I put, I wanted to pop a bit.

We ended up with just a sliver of Real Red card stock flagged, and "Hooray" from the Well Written framelits cut out in both Real Red and a scrap from the Galvanized Metallic paper that isn't available anymore (sorry, but you can use the Silver Foil paper available and linked below).  Also, I used a small corner rounder punch that wasn't a Stampin' Up! product, but you can use the rounder on the Detailed Trio Punch, so I've linked that punch below too.

Here is a link to the YouTube Live and below that is a list of the supplies used.
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment